Saturday, March 4, 2017

Blue Apron

Hey Everyone!

Hope everyone is having a great 2017!

One of my friends posted on her Facebook that her and her husband ordered Blue Apron and raved about it. I always heard about it but never really looked into it. Honestly, I just always thought it something I could never really afford. And, well, let's be honest with my Disney addiction stronger than ever I can't lol! But, I signed up anyways. I was debating it for a few days, and then blue apron sent me a 75% off Coupon. Which made the total for 3 meals (6 technically) for $15. So I figured it was a perfect time to try it!

I ordered my meals, they give you the choice of 6 meals and you choose 3 out of the 6. We chose the spinach and mushroom Stromboli, Catfish with collard green, and sweet potato quesadilla. I received the order on Sunday afternoon. I was so excited to get the box! I couldn't wait to see how it was sent!

I of course set it up you could see what was inside the box a little better. I loved how everything was labeled and packaged!



The first meal we decided to make was the spinach &mushroom Stromboli. And it did not disappoint! 

Here are all the ingredients they gave me.

Not going to lie when I just saw one package of dough I was doubting if this was going to be big enough to fill up two people! But I still went with it! There was def a good amount of prep that went along with this meal! In which sense I can see people say it's a good date night activity. But, I had date night with myself so I started chopping. 

After I got chopping up all the ingredients I threw the mushrooms in a pan to cook, then went the spinach.

I cooked everything and then threw it a bowl to mix together. Flattened out the dough and stuffed the Stromboli!
I folded it and put it in the oven. 

I didn't think it was going to be enough for two people... But it was more than enough! I even had leftovers for lunch the next day!

Update::I did six meals... Although it was fun and different I chose not to do it after the first two weeks. Too many ingredients and too time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment