Thursday, July 17, 2014

I'm back!

Hello out there--

It's been a little while since I have written on here. I haven't done many races lately, and kind of took a break from running altogether...but guess what peeps??? I'm Backkkkkkkkk!!!!! me and my running shoes! It's July and i'm ready to get refocused! I am excited to announce that I signed up to run my second half marathon! No, it's not in Disney World... But it is in Chicago! I am so excited about this run! I have hardly even been out of the south. I went to Maine twice when I was younger, but in my adult life I haven't left the south! Actually a couple months ago I flew on an airplane for the first time since I was maybe 9?.. I flew down to Tampa. That is a different story for a different post ;). I am excited to knock a couple things off my bucket list!

I have to admit that my training this go around has not been very good... I hurt my ankle again so I am trying to take it easy... But at the same time kind of starting to panic if I will be able to finish in one piece. I will be using this as my accountability to keep training again. It seemed to work last time so I will try it again this time!

I also am a Princess in training again :).
Can't wait for February to come around again.

That's all for now. I will check back soon!

P.S. Here are some pics from the Peachtree Road Race on the fourth of July here in Atlanta.








Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment