Friday, November 20, 2015

Skinny Lasgana

Hello y'all!

 Here is your Southern girl take on lasagna rolls!

I went ahead and copied some of the ingredients for you:

Lasagna noodles
15OZ Ricotta
1 Cup Mozzarella
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Large Egg
10OZ Frozen Spinach
Marinara Sauce
Salt & Pepper
Non stick spray

I got this recipe from Pinterest (duh)! I will post the link after.. But overall the recipe was good! I was feeling like lasagna but was not wanting all the meat so that's why I went with a vegetarian lasagna.. Sometimes the meat is just too much for me.

I got almost all my items from Aldi.. If you have read any of my other posts you will know I shop I at Aldi a lot because it's cheaper.

1. Cook the pasta in a large bowl, add either olive oil or salt which ever you desire. Then once done cooking drain; be careful it does not rip... Once drained I laid them out flat.
2. While the noodles were cooking I started on the filling.. I cooked the spinach.. and added mushrooms and onions to mine.



   3. At this point you want to set the oven to 400 degrees... This is also where the non stick spray comes in effect. So spray your pan now :)
4. On a dry surface lay out the noodles and finish preparing your "guts"
5. The filling looks yummy I KNOW!
6. Lay the noodles out fill them each with filling... whatever you feel is appropriate.
7. Put the noodles in a cooking pan.. Put your red sauce on top! And there you go! you made some lasagna rolls!

 
Mine turned out very yummy! Let me know how yours turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment