Monday, October 29, 2012

New York State of Mind

I have always wanted to go visit New York, then I have always wanted to have a real, big girl job in New York. I have always wanted to live like Carrie Bradshaw. Have friends like Carrie be single in the city, and sip on cosmopolitans as well. I wanted to look fabulous and be fabulous in the city! Some of my favorite TV shows and movies have been set in New York City. Sex in the City, Gossip Girl, Friends, Serendipity, Something Borrowed, and many more! So my expectations are pretty high, as most the people in these shows and what not are financially well off, and only do fabulous things! Reality is, I would probably be that fabulous girl living in Queens and making my own kind of "fabulous Life". I have a trip coming up to New York on Thursday. My expectations are already different then my reality. If you live in America, then you should probably already know about hurricane Sandy. As of right now 1.5 million Americans don't have power, and i'm complaining about my soon to be vacation. Here is a little list of thing I hope to see if my trip actually happens!

Go visit the Empire hotel
Go to Central Perk
Empire State building
Eat a hot dog
Slice of Pizza
Go to Central Park
Brooklyn Bridge
See the street Sex and the City was filmed on
Go into Barney's
China Town, Little Italy

The list goes on but those are just a few of the things I would like to see! I will let you know when I get back what I actually got to see! Thanks for stopping by! Everyone on the east cost are in my thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment