Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pop the Cherry

This is my very first blog post. I'm not sure what this blog will evolve into. It has potential to become any sort of blog. I may hate it or may love it, all I know is many of my, sweet Facebook friends are starting to blog and love it! It may be about my life, or may turn into things i'm interested in, DIY project,  pictures, maybe even about new music I discover. As it feels like many of my peers are off getting married and making their own new families, i'm here just trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I'm still trying to figure out how life works and so far the last few weeks have been very bumpy, but I have faith that it will turn around. So i'm thinking this blog will be more about thing I enjoy such as books, recipes, DIY projects, music, and a little bit of true life in there. We should all stop and smell the roses, it's about the simple things in life right? So, lets keep the simple things simple, and the complex things complex. Enjoy life for what it is! For anyone that is reading please bare with me until I figure out this whole blogging thing. Thank you and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment